Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Upcoming Events where you can meet me and buy a signed copy of my books

Holy Angels Pro-life Conference, Meriden, CT
 October 16. 
I will have a table at this conference featuring keynotes Jeanne Moynihan, the new chairwoman of the March for Life, and Ambassador Alan Keyes.

Vermont Catholic Conference
November 2
St Monica's Catholic Church
Barre, VT
I will have a table at this conference featuring keynote Sheila Llaugminas, radio host of the Relevant Radio show, "A Closer Look".

Connecticut Down Syndrome Congress Annual Convention
November 16
Ethan Allen Inn, Danbury, CT
I will have a table at this conference.

Copies of Chicken Soup for the Soul; Inspiration for Writers where I have contributed a chapter will also be available.



No comments:

Post a Comment